Gebr. Unglaub + Co. GmbH has been manufacturing metal goods for almost 70 years. Only one year after the founding of the company in Niefern near Pforzheim by the brothers, Friedrich, Hans, Heinrich und Otto Unglaub the first company expansion followed with the opening of a branch in Zeutern near Bruchsal.
The business of both companies is the manufacture of turned components. In the year 1940 a tool and jig manufacturing facility with production machines for the manufacture of cold extruded components was added. The company was also able to establish itself in the market for this group of products thus providing the opportunity for further diversification.
An own in-house metal pressing and stamping facility allows the chipless forming of the extruded components as a third product variant. The following years were characterised by further expanding and stabilising the company, which stands for the production of components of the highest quality and precision by employing cutting edge technologies and highly trained specialists.
Our aim is always to find problem solutions in co-operation with our customers and to manufacture high quality products by means of an optimised production process, thereby contributing towards the creation of competitive advantages.